FeasyBeacon Mi-USB BP101, a Mini size USB powered bluetooth beacon which is specially design for economical proximity marketing solution. With low cost and long coverage product properties, it’s the good choice for the business marketing integrator who working on the low budget projects.
FeasyBeacon Mi-USB BP101 run via the unique & free “FeasyBeacon” APP under iOS and Android System, it simultaneously support broadcast 10 slot advertises with iBeacon, Eddystone (URL and UID), AltBeacon format. Transmit Distance reach up to 300m in open space.
With the available Ios & Android FeasyBeacon SDK, convenient the users with implementing more functions on their whole system, such as indoor location, asset tracking, beacon scanner services, beacon WiFi+BT gateway ,cloud service and so on.
FSC-BP101 Mi-USB Bluetooth Beacon Highlights:
1. Bluetooth 4.0 Technology
2. Supported iOS 7.0+,Android 4.3+ system.
3. Compatible with iBeacon,Eddystone,Altbeacon.
4. Powered by 5V USB port.
5. Support 10 slots broadcast
6. Bluetooth Range up to 300M in the open area.
7. White lable and logo printing services
8. SDK.& Firmware Customization services
FSC-BP101 Mi-USB Bluetooth Beacon Spec:
FeasyBeacon Mi-USB User Guide:
1. Power on the beacon via any 5V USB port
2. Turn on Bluetooth & Location Service of the smartphone.
3. Install the “FeasyBeacon” APP, which available on Apple APP Store or Google Play
4. Search the BP101 Beacon via FeasyBeacon APP, on “setting” page, input “000000” password, enter to the configuration area, input URL or UID.
5. Save the beacon setting info.
6. Exploring your proximity marketing (broadcast business notification) experience.
FAQ for FeasyBeacon
1. What’s RSSI :
RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indicator) at 1mt [used to estimate
proximity (immediate, near, far, unknown) and accuracy)
2.How’s Physical Web Work:
With Physical Web you do not need an app to receive
nearby objects URL’s. A browser with embedded BLE
beacon-scanning support is sufficient.
Remarks: HTTPS is required
3.FeasyBeacon can be configurable via FeasyBeacon APP only?
No, we also support configuration via PC devices.
4. Is FeasyBeacon support second development?
Yes,we have the iOS and Andriod system SDK.
5.How to select the most suitable installation
The beacon signal will be lost if it is blocked by metal, water or the human body. For that reason it is good to place the beacons above 2.5 meters high on walls or on the ceiling.
6. When receiving the beacon broadcast notification
Is the Bluetooth 5 smartphone faster than Bluetooth 4 smartphone?
No, it’s depend on the android and iOS operate system, has nothing to do with the Bluetooth standard.
7.Do beacons need a Bluetooth connection?
Yes. Users need to have their Bluetooth turned on in order to receive content / messages via beacons, and their device needs to be Bluetooth Smart enabled.
8. Proximity beacon can collect data?
Beacons themselves don’t collect data. They broadcast signals that can be detected by apps on mobile devices.
9.Miss the Feasybeacon password?
If miss the password, you can access the beacon with the default password (000000) within 1 minute of repower-on the beacon. Please follow the steps below:
1. Re-power the Beacon device.
2. Enter FeasyBeacon APP, connect beacon device by default password (000000) in the setting interface.
3. Change new password and save it.
10.Is FeasyBeacon support batch upload setting for Eddystone URL and UID?
Yes,Feasycom Engineers are working on these functions, will release soon.
11.Is FeasyBeacon accept Case Logo printing or APP customization?
Yes,we accept the Logo printing and APP customization based on the MOQ for each beacon.